This page has been created to provide help during this time of disruption during the coronavirus pandemic. Information will be added here to help guide you to resources you may not already be aware of.
There are two primary ways to continue to giving during this time:
- Online Banking – You can utilize your existing checking account’s online banking feature to have a check sent to the church. There is typically no cost to this option and the full amount of your gift will be received by the church. Please denote any special designations (e.g. Annie Armstrong Easter Offering) in the memo/notes field when submitting your gift.
Make check payable to:
Northside Baptist Church
3070 Hwy 29 N
Newnan, GA 30265
- Online via Credit Card – Through the church’s Square account. https://nbcnewnan.square.site/
Please note that usage of our Square account allows for the use of a credit card but the church incurs a processing fee of around 3%.
Donations may also be mailed or personally delivered to the church office, but please call ahead if you plan to deliver in person.
There are many ways to view our Sermons online.
- On the Sermons page under Media/Resources of this website.
- From http://nbcnewnan.sermon.net/
- On the NBC Newnan App (see below)
- On Roku by downloading the Sermon.net channel
See https://sermon.net/for-the-ministry/media-delivery/roku/ for more details.
NBC Newnan App
Northside has a mobile app (iOS and Android) for viewing sermons live or on demand. You can also use the app to listen to the audio-only versions.
Hosting a Bible Study Online
There are many different platforms and options when it comes to hosting an online Bible Study. Please contact the church office if you have the desire to host a meeting, but don’t know how.